Life Lessons

Home Forums General Topics Life Lessons

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jbriosos 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jbriosos
    Keymaster

Things happen for a reason…

Thankful
    When things go bad and life does not go according to your plans, try searching for answers within yourself. Do not blame others for your suffering. Instead, look at your own shortcomings, realize what needs to be done and then DO IT! Fault finding is a lame excuse for not doing your part. Be the solution and STOP blaming other people for your failures. You are what you are because of what you choose to do and think. God put us where we are for a reason, to see things that we need to see so we can do our part to solve it. You stop seeing the negative side of things once you learn to appreciate the little positive things that happen around you. These negative things that we see are the reflections of our negative feelings, our negative nature, our OLD self. And for once in your life, learn to be thankful even in the littlest of things. Learning to appreciate others does not need much, a simple Thank you will do. Once we appreciate our little blessings, then we can learn to appreciate other people.

Lord help me to see things the way you want me to see them, and help me to understand. Thank you for all the blessings and trials you have given me. Thank you for everything..

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  jbriosos.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  jbriosos.

jbriosos
    Keymaster

Looking forward

Why spend so much time looking back at the past when you have so much to look forward to?

jbriosos
    Keymaster

Looking back at the past and learning from it is not bad. Dwelling on the past is.

Sometimes we tend to spend so much time thinking about our past, trying to understand things and why it happened, to the point that we begin to dwell on our past mistakes, our past disappointments, and trying to figure out what could or would have happened if those things never happened. For sure, if those things never happened in our lives, we never would have learned a few lessons from it.

We can never change the past, but we can project the path of our future based on our present actions. God has given us the wisdom to understand the things that are past and the wisdom to shape our future. Let’s not waste our time trying to shape the things that has already taken shape in the past. Rather, look forward to shaping our future and the future of our family and children.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  jbriosos.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

• Lazada